[CLUE-Tech] mounting an audio CD

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:28:43 MST 2001

What about the new "Fast and Furious II" album? Have you guys heard about that. It is supposedly copy protected such that it'll only play on CD players and Windows machines with a built-in player. I was watching The ScreenSavers on TechTV and Pat Norton got past the protection over night on Windows so it shouldn't be too tough for somebody to do on Linux. Anybody want to give it a try. The label on the case states that if the CD won't play for you then you can bring it back for a refund.

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS
Pager: 303-461-6543 or Text messages: murph_pager at bigfoot.com