[CLUE-Tech] a more sophisticated firewall?

adam adam_bultman at gmx.net
Sun Dec 23 14:28:01 MST 2001

some dude wrote:
> One thing that's limited OpenBSD's acceptance is, in general, the users
> and gurus of OpenBSD are not as willing to help newbies as much as Linux
> enthusiasts are.  They're a pretty arrogant bunch.  The project's
> leader, Theo de Raadt, has a reputation for that.

Yeah, true. But you should see some of the people on LUG lists I am on.
Talk about the most self-involved, egomaniacal, <naughty word>.  You don't
find as many openBSD people out there, but there are lots of uppity linux
people out there (who both do, and do not know what they are doing).  I try
to offer help, and I by no means think I know jack squat.  I try to be the
occasionally helpful, and mostly dorkulated person on mailing lists.

adam