[CLUE-Tech] creating system backups

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 10:36:54 MST 2001

According to the man page, if you use -F it will copy symlinks that are
within the filestructure and follow symlinks that are outside the
structure.

On a side note, I noticed there is a option in the kernel to allow
reading zipped isofs images.  The utilities for it are at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/fs/zisofs

Of course, you could only read the CD with a kernel that had the
compression option enabled.

Brandon