[CLUE-Tech] Why PHP rules!

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 14:59:42 MST 2001

While not ODBC, I did find a set of scripts somewhere that supported
many different type of databases, basically you coded to thier API and
then in thier file, include mysql.php or oracle.php or access.php,
whichever one you wanted, so you can change DB's without changing the
interface, I'll see if I can find the link again (phplib supports quite
a few databases as well, but most of the stuff in there is outdated for
php4)

Brandon