[CLUE-Tech] Dual-Booting FreeBSD and RedHat

Michael Clark mclark at techangle.com
Mon Feb 19 20:25:25 MST 2001

it should boot the same as the other OS's, just copy and paste, and change
the 'label' and the 'image'.  run lilo to write the mbr and reboot.

rather strange that the freebsd boot loader should fail, but you can tell
BSD to leave your bootloader alone in the install, and save the trouble

another option is the boot floppy for the 'experimental' OS and MBR for
the 'real' OS

mc