(Mailboxes / Tim Klein) Re: [CLUE-Tech] PHP question for Grant

Dave Price davep at support-one.com
Tue Feb 20 10:58:15 MST 2001

For remote access to mail, I have been having good results with neomail
(see sourceforge).

It is a perl application that interacts directly with mail spools on your
server.  It allows access to full email functionality from any web browser,
does not require POP-3 (but can coexist with it).

aloha,
dave