[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla 0.7 Browser-Problem Solved!

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 01:06:23 MST 2001

On another PC, I installed:

mozilla-0.8-2.i386.rpm

Same problem; no access to Hotmail or https web sites. Then I installed:

mozilla-psm-0.8-2.i386.rpm

BINGO. All is fine now. Can login to Hotmail and https just fine.

With the 0.7 rpm package, the Personal Security Manager was left out by the
packager, thus causing the problem I described.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions on troubleshooting this.

-Jim