[CLUE-Tech] CD-writer software

Shapiro, Gary L gary.l.shapiro at lmco.com
Wed Jan 17 12:11:59 MST 2001

Thanks, Craig. I have the software working now. However, when I try to change the settings of some of the setup options, I
get a message:

Error: can't read "TkPriv(activeMenu)": no such element in array

Have you ever encountered this error message? What does it mean?

Also, I can't seem to write to a CD-RW disk that has already been written to. Is this a normal shortcoming of the software,
or is there something wrong with my configuration?

Gary