[CLUE-Tech] 2.4 and PCMCIA

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Fri Jan 19 00:41:14 MST 2001

I managed to build and install 2.4. However, I got conflicts with IRQ's.
This could be a result of not enough interrupts to support my hardware
and the USB which was enabled. startx immediately hung X. Maybe the IRQ
used by the video card was one of the conflicts.

Also, the modules were not loaded. I think that there are other
utilities
(depmod, insmod, etc) that need to be upgraded for use with 2.4. I'll
just wait for a new 2.4 distro.

Match