[CLUE-Tech] .net

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 06:52:16 MDT 2001

Opera reports itself as IE 5, but it doesn't work at this site.  I don't
care about accessing the site, but I do care about M$ bumping off
Linux.  I find it highly unethical, and I sincerely feel the weight of
the club should be brought to bear on M$.  We use Linux, but we need to
do more than that,  When we see abusive dishonest unethical practices by
a convicted monopolist, we need to report their continued wrong doing to
authorities that might be able to bring more pressure on M$ to act
responsibly.