[CLUE-Tech] .net - Can you say Class Action Lawsuit!

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 13:49:30 MDT 2001

They should care that M$ is using their monopoly overseas to block
American's access to information and news we should be able to get using
the OS of our own choice.

Why should Americans care about human rights violations in China or
Bosnia?  It's the same deal with the M$ monopoly.  It's an embarrassment
for America and all Americans who believe in freedom of choice, and
freedom from discrimination.