[CLUE-Tech] CVS

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Thu Jul 12 16:58:43 MDT 2001

Grant,

I set up a CVS server with network access. I have found the following to have good coverage on CVS:

	"Open Source Development with CVS" by Fogel (Coriolis)
	(very detailed)

	"Professional Linux Programming" by various authors (Wrox)
	(contains about 30 pages of relevant material)

You can also check out:

	http://cvshome.org
	http://cvsbook.red-bean.com

If you are setting up a CVS server for network use on Linux with a "pserver" config, you will need to make a minor change to the way that a Unix server handles incoming connection requests. Contact me if you have a problem getting the server to start correctly for each connection.

--
Match Grun
"Don't wonder too much -- you may get lost"