[CLUE-Tech] CVS

David Anselmi anselmi at intradenver.net
Fri Jul 13 10:31:42 MDT 2001

You don't need to read the Fogel book.  The CVS specific chapters are on
the red-bean web site, so you can get them there.  That's a good intro,
and then the official docs should have you covered.  I was on the CVS
mail list for a while when I set it up, but I didn't have any problems
so the list wasn't useful.

Dave