[CLUE-Tech] Dial up access

Don Collier collierd at email.com
Thu Jul 19 16:42:58 MDT 2001

Don Collier wrote:

> How would I set up my RH 7.1 box for incomming dial up connections?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Don Collier
> collierd at email.com

Upon thinking this through a little bit more, I realized that I also
need to dial into a nt machine with 128 bit Microsoft encryption.  The
kernel that I am using is 2.4.2-2 and ppp is 2.4.0-2.  I have looked for
a patch for the MS encryption but have only found then for earlier
versions of ppp.  Do this kernel and version of ppp already support 128
bit Microsoft encryption?  If it does, how do I make it work.  If not,
does anyone know where to get the fix?  Thanks.

--
Don Collier
collierd at email.com