[CLUE-Tech] FTPing many files

Faster-Laster jason at fasterlaster.com
Fri Jun 1 12:35:15 MDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 01:07:19PM -0600, Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Second, would CVS be useful here?
	Yes, I know of someone local to here (Nashville) that has set up his
web server as a cvs tree and pages are checkout/in and worked on. cvs
works great because these files are almost only text (html/php). I
believe he had a development server that rsynced the stable tree of this
cvs to his production server. I seem to remember that he even had a
windows cvs client for some of the developers that worked on win boxes.
He spoke quite highly of the system.
|Running Windows on an Athlon is like having a brand new Porsche but   |
|only be able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.                |