[CLUE-Tech] Font color for links: variations of a theme

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Tue Jun 19 19:28:00 MDT 2001

Kevin,

Here is where a Linux development tool would help your efforts.  The 'Quanta'
program is a web IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs under
KDE.  This is a sweet program and you should check it out at
http://quanta.sourceforge.net

The reason I bring this up is that Quanta has wizards that help you build
cascading style sheets that Zonker referred to below.

Later
Jeff