[CLUE-Tech] I love GNOME, GNOME hates me

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Tue Jun 26 09:31:45 MDT 2001

I figure that you might have an old version of Gnome installed.
This is how to fix:

1)	Go to your home directory.
2)	Rename the directory .gnome
3)	Start GNOME. This will build a whole bunch of Gnome
	session files in the .gnome directory.

Also, if you rename the .gnome-desktop directory, all desktop
shortcuts will be rebuilt when restarting Gnome.

Note that this directory has configuration files for various
Gnome apps, for example, GnomeCard, glimmer, etc. You might
need either re-configure the apps. Alternatively, you could
copy any config files to the new .gnome directory.

Match