[CLUE-Tech] Disaster Recovery (was Linux laptop)

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 11:40:38 MDT 2001

Okay, I just backed myself up to a certain extent by making a "backup" directory
and putting only the important stuff inside from the various system users, and
then the entire "/etc" file.  It added up to approximately 280 megs, which I
burned to CD-ROM via xcdroast.  It won't restore the system, but as least I will
have my important stuff along with my ICEwm configuration, plus my "fstab" data
and so forth.