[CLUE-Tech] StarOffice

Don Collier collierd at email.com
Tue Jun 26 17:16:32 MDT 2001

Hello all.  I have been having some problems installing staroffice.  I
have just recently installed RH 7.1 fresh from RH 6.1 where staroffice
worked just fine.  Now the install will freeze the computer every time I
try to start it.  I just downloaded all of the updated from RH and
installed them to see if that would help, but still locks up tight.  Has
anyone else had any problems installing staroffice 5.2 onto RedHat 7.1,
and if so, can you give some advice?  Even if you have not had this
problem, your advice is wanted.  Thanks.

Don