[CLUE-Tech] Redhat7.1 and Xircom Realport 10/100 card

Ronald Brink rbrink at 3roses.d2g.com
Tue Jun 26 18:48:35 MDT 2001

I just finished upgrading (UPGRADING) my 7.0 (with prior patches from up2date) with 7.1.  Prior to upgrading, I had the pcmcia card working just fine with DHCP and my laptop (Dell Latitude C600).  After the "upgrade" I have no 'eth0' nor does my card even "link" up.  I tried adding eth0 to the netcfg and starting it at boot with DHCP but when I reboot it never starts and as a result I have no network.   Any ideas?

Ron