[CLUE-Tech] CVS for Windows

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Sat Jun 30 21:45:19 MDT 2001

From: "Gordon Forsythe" <baoh at insane-asylum.org>
To: <clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us>
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Tech] SSI Commands
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:11:55 -0600
Sender: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us

http://anime.insane-asylum.com

I was working on this site for a while...just never finished it.
I was mainly using includes for the ads on the left side, and I eventually
wanted to pull the menu in as an include, but I decided to switch to php.
If you have a problem with the menu, let me know...I designed the thing to
work across all browsers (including mozilla).
Here's the code for the ads and the poll...I used css for placement.
  <!--#include virtual="/Anime/includes/AN-sml.txt" -->
  <!--#include virtual="/Anime/includes/EX-form.txt" -->
<!--#include
virtual="/enews/qp/qpoll31.cgi?poll_id=000100&action=replace"-->