[CLUE-Tech] CLUE Website: Committed presentations.html to CVS this morning..

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Sun Mar 11 22:13:35 MST 2001

> TechAngle has been kind enough to donate and host our server for us.
> It's a Pentium 200 MMX machine with 64 MB of RAM and 3 GB of hard disk
> of which nearly 2 GB is still available.  It's been working great so
> far, but it's not the beefiest of machines.  Adding dynamic content
> may test its limits.  There's only one way to find out. ;-)

Hrmn... I used to run a heavily dynamic site pretty hard on a pentium 100.
The only issue that that poor little server had was the fact that it
didn't have enough RAM to keep up with Apache.

Why kind of RAM does that machine use? I may just have some to donate
(64mb).

Jeremiah Stanley
--
A farmer is a man outstanding in his field.