[CLUE-Tech] who attacked me?

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue Mar 20 17:07:06 MST 2001

Perhaps this is an AHA!  I don't know.  Try an anonymous FTP to that
address.  It seems to work.  This should give many, many leads...
ftp://211.36.203.30/
*         Welcome to KyungWon Tech Co., Ltd !!!           *
*                        CFDRC                            *
*                         CEI                             *
*                         PDC                             *
*              Anonymous FTP Site for CFD Users           *
*                  ( cfdgate.kw-tech.co.kr )              *
*               Directories for File Transfer             *
*                   /pub/incoming/CFD-ACE/                *
*                   /pub/incoming/EnSight/                *
*                   /pub/incoming/GridPro/                *
*                        managed by                       *
*                 jkpark at mail.kw-tech.co.kr               *