[CLUE-Tech] [Fwd: FW: [lug] new Linux worm]

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 17:37:33 MST 2001

This is what I got at 211.219.153.124

"""""Test Page
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache Web server
after
  it has been installed.  If you can read this page, it means that the
Apache Web server installed at this site is working properly.

If you are the administrator of this website:
You may now add content to this directory, and replace this page.  Note
that
  until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page, and
not your
  content.

If you are a member of the general public:
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you
just
  visited is either experiencing problems, or is undergoing routine
maintenance.

If you would like to let the administrator of this website know that
you've
  seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them
e-mail.
  In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the
website's
  domain should reach the appropriate person.

For example, if you experienced problems while visiting
www.gnomovision.com,
  you should send e-mail to "webmaster at gnomovision.com".

The Apache
  documentation has been included with this distribution.
For documentation
  and information on Red Hat
  Linux, please visit the Red
  Hat, Inc. website. The manual for Red Hat Linux is available here.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered Web
  server.  Thanks for using Apache!

You are free to use the image below on a Red Hat Linux-powered Web
  server. Thanks for using Red Hat Linux!"""""