[CLUE-Tech] Star Office -> change default template

Phil North pdnorth at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 25 13:53:11 MST 2001

Below is a snip of the help file which details how to change and save the SO
default template for SO docs, also how to reset to the original SO default.
I haven't tried this but I needed to figure it out anyway.  Since each SO doc
includes a template (default or otherwise), it is as easy as selecting the
doc you want to use as the new default template in the "Explorer, Workplace",
then in the context menu (MB3) select SET DEFAULT TEMPLATE - TEXT DOCUMENT.

Regards,
Phil North