[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: DHCP with Cisco 675

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Thu Mar 29 20:39:32 MST 2001

Ok, anyone out there that is using UsWest DSl with the Cisco 675 external
modem have any ideas on this?

I have my Cisco 675 plugged into a 5 port hub, along with my main home
server.  I added a connection for the PC I built for the wife and kids in
another room. and a connection from an upstairs Ethernet hookup.  So I have
three PC's connected to the HUB.  What I am trying to accomplish is the
Cisco 675 giving out IP addresses to each machine so that they all can
access the internet.  I know the 675 can do NAT and can do what I want to
do. Bit I haven't been able to figure out how to get the 675 to give out
more that one IP address. It will give out the 10.0.0.1 put it won't do
10.0.0.2 , .3 etc.. The manuals shos that it can do this but the
documentation that comes with it doesn't seem to quite tell you how to set
this up.  Any ideas?

Thanks!