[CLUE-Tech] aic7xxx and RedHat 7.1

Nicholas Perez Nicholas_Perez at excite.com
Sun May 6 21:54:34 MDT 2001

It has absolutely nothing to do with the distribution. Read the kernel
how-to at linuxdocs.org and compile yourself a kernel that suits you better.
If you are having problems with modules, don't use them. If your hardware
isnt going anywhere why have modules? And avoid "upgrades" ... update the
packages that you use and remove the ones that you don't (Do you really need
43 text editors?)

PS. "apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade" is the only way to go! :)