[CLUE-Tech] MySQL GUI client

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 11:17:59 MDT 2001

I use phpMyAdmin, it's been around for a long time and works very well.
 It is php based, so you need apache with php.

As for the question of where the server is for a mysql client, the
server is usually on the localhost, although mysql can be accessed via
a port (don't remember the number).

You might also check out mysql.com's list of clients:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/n/o/node_17.html

Brandon