Clients, servers, here, there. (Was Re: [CLUE-Tech] MySQL GUI client)

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 10 07:44:44 MDT 2001

I typed that and the results were interesting it says:

Server: techanglegw9.verioco.com
Address: 199.239.19.9

Name: localhost.hawaii.rr.com
Address: 127.0.0.1

I don't remember naming my computer "hawaii.rr.com"
that the email address that I use even though I'm connected to the web
through techangle.

I'm still wondering why I have an FTP port open.  Can you tell me what
to type on my own machine to try to find out what it might be?  Can I
look at the process management tool to try to figure it out?