[CLUE-Tech] /dev/cdrom gone....?

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Fri May 11 21:31:11 MDT 2001

One way to check is when you boot Linux. One of the scripts that
executes calls kudzu. It normally runs for a few seconds, so you
would see it execute. On RH, the script is called
/etc/rc.d/init.d/kudzu, which calls /usr/sbin/kudzu. Being a
startup script, you will also find symlinks in all the usual
places under /etc/rc.d/....

Match.