[CLUE-Tech] Linux FTP server accessible from Windows98

Joshua M. McClain tartan at mindspring.com
Wed May 16 09:39:58 MDT 2001

Well, who are the users?  What's the environment?  Does security *matter* here?

Josh McClain
92 ST185
88 ST162
95 VZN130
tartan at mindspring.com
Bailey, CO
I love defenseless animals, especially in a good gravy.
  I am looking for a Linux FTP server solution. The server would need to be accessible through the local area network from a Windows98 station to transfer files (to be posted at the FTP site).

  If you are in the Denver area and have knowledge of this solution or know where to find documentation please send me an e-mail. I have Linux installed but I am new to the Linux operating system.