[CLUE-Tech] StarOffice

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Wed May 16 11:58:51 MDT 2001

Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 06:58:51 -0600
From: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net>
To: Clue-Tech <clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us>
Subject: [CLUE-Tech] Anyone using Citrix ICA/Metaframe?
Sender: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us

  I'm finally in a comp that's not requiring me to run windows on my
desktop.  They do however run Exchange for some of it's features and
I gotta admit they have it running right.

  At anyrate they have Citrix Metaframe setup for those of us running
a Un*x desktop.  I'm trying to map the com ports to my Linux bos so I
can access my local /dev/ttyS*...

  It seems the client can't find them though.  I've changed permissions
tried running as root, etc, no go...  Anyone running this booger and
have the com port access working?

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!