[CLUE-Tech] Secure FTP

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 03:29:40 MDT 2001

Interesting. I queried Yahoo! a week a so ago re: secure FTP (to update web
sites hosted by them) and they said they could not provide secure FTP, as
there was no way to do it.

That was the final straw (don't support PHP/MySQL, either), so I switched
hosting firms for my web site. Will bounce this off them as well; I would
imagine some installation will need be done on their end of things, to
support secure FTP, Yes?

Jim