[CLUE-Tech] Distributed collaboration

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat May 19 11:58:38 MDT 2001

Kevin,

Did you take a look at Andamooka?

	http://www.andamooka.org/

Their site and software is designed to do collaboration. There was
an article about them in Linux Journal a few months back. Their web
site allows you to browse books online. The real neat feature about
their software is that you can annotate a document whilst viewing;
this is then available immediately to other readers.

Match

On Sat, 19 May 2001 08:23:02 -0600
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've got an interesting situation.  I belong to a group of individuals
> who are trying to put together a distributed collaboration effort.  By
> this I mean that there are a number of individuals throughout the front
> range area which need to share documents, but those documents need to be
> semi- to completely-secure. These people will not be techies so it has
> to be simple, but the documents need to be controlled to a certain
> extent so that we know where each document is and who's got it as well
> as the "production" of the efforts involved.
>
> I'll know more about the process as time goes on, but I've got until the
> end of the year to put this together.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Kevin

Match Grun
"Don't wonder too much -- you may get lost"