[CLUE-Tech] Network analyzer.

Craig Magtutu magtutu at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 22:28:57 MDT 2001

   network analysis? like a packet sniffer and protocol analyzer?

   check out ethereal... http://ethereal.zing.org

   looks like there's a brand new version.

--- David Anselmi <anselmi at intradenver.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any open source network analysis software?  If not,
> how about a recommendation for comercial software?
>
> If I were to get such a thing, where could I look to learn how to use
> it?  (Web, books, classes preferred in that order.)  Normally I look for
> a how-to or other linux doc, but there doesn't seem to be much available
> on this at the LDP.
>
> Thanks.
> Dave

=====
Still don't know what to think of George W.?...
  - http://members.tripod.de/FrankGemkow/fun/bushjr.htm
  - http://slate.msn.com/Features/bushisms/bushisms.asp
  - http://positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/bush.htm

Don't hate the media, become the media