[CLUE-Tech] Network analyzer.

David Anselmi anselmi at intradenver.net
Tue May 22 17:52:00 MDT 2001

Wow!  Thanks Craig, ethereal may be just what I wanted.  Even better, the links
page led me to piles of stuff that will get me started (and even more stuff that
I don't have time for - if you want to learn networking down deep, there are
plenty of links from here.)

Cheops looks like it might be useful too, thanks Match.

Dave