[CLUE-Tech] Native Yahoo! IM Client for Linux!

Randy Arabie rrarabie at home.com
Fri Nov 2 11:56:17 MST 2001

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Jeffery Cann wrote:

> I haven't been using IM on Yahoo for about 9 months.  Last I tried, there was
> only the Java applet for Linux users.  They now have a slick new client
> (native for Linux AND FreeBSD).  I tried it out and it is full-featured and
> seems to be a rock.

Has anyone heard of any text-only IM client(s)...for any of the IM services?

I've tried a search of FreshMeat and SourceForge, and not found anything.

I don't run X on my *nix boxes, but would like to use IM...remotely.

--

Cheers!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

   Fingerprint: 75CB 1707 3C14 EF94 22E1  995F 7286 97DC B41D 79CE
   Key ID: 7C603AEF
   Keyserver: seattle.keyserver.net

*					*
*	THIS EMAIL IS CERTIFIED		*