[CLUE-Tech] Support for new Linksys lne100tx NIC?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Nov 14 16:17:42 MST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:59:41 -0500
mfporter at mindspring.com wrote:

> Thanks.  I did read this LHD entry, but I got a little nervous when no
> one there mentioned Version 5 of this card.
>
> >> Does anyone know about Linux support for the Linksys lne100tx version
> 5?
> >
> >http://lhd.datapower.com/db/dispproduct.php3?DISP?45
> >
> >Happy high-speed surfing ;-)

Hmmm. I assume you've already eyeballed the card for what chipset it uses.
You could try sticking in the box and using the lspci utility. It might
report itself.

--
  If R is the set of all sets which don't contain themselves,
  does R contain itself?

From: tetsujin28 at mindspring.com
Thanks. I did read that LHD entry, but I got a little nervous when no one there mentioned Version 5 of the card.