[CLUE-Tech] Domain Name Renewal

Matthew Porter mfporter at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 17 00:05:50 MST 2001

Jeffery Cann <jccann at home.com> wrote:

> Nevertheless, can folks suggest
> domain registrar services that they have actually used.  I am looking for
> cheap as possible, but actual results.

I've had a little experience with two registrars:

Worldwebserver (www.worldwebserver.com)

-- Good prices.  Good service when I first used them, about a year and a half ago, but more recently their support and customer service have been getting slower to respond and less helpful.

Dotster (www.dotster.com)

-- Decent prices, and good service.  Haven't had to use their support or customer service much, but the process of transferring a domain (from Worldwebserver) went very smoothly.

 --Matt.