[CLUE-Tech] PHP or CSS question

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 10:46:30 MST 2001

If I understand your question correctly, yes PHP is invisable to the
browser, so any browser that can display the output of PHP should work
fine.  I'm not sure that CSS will work to globally change footers.  How
I do it is simply:

<?php
include ('header.php');
?>

of course, header.php doesn't actually have to have any php code in it,
it can just be an html file and php will put it in place of the include
statement.

Brandon