[CLUE-Tech] Linux on a PDA

Charlie Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Wed Oct 10 06:49:19 MDT 2001

This discussion just started on the linux-mandrake newbie discussion list.  No
one has expressed any strong opinions yet on which PDA will work best with linux.

- ----------  Look what the cat dragged in:  ----------
Re: [newbie] visor handspring  (nathan wainwright,  Tue Oct 9 18:54:04 2001)

so it is not possible todo then? or is there a bootloader app i could use?
(there is one to install linux to a ipaq)

- -- nathan