[CLUE-Tech] Installfest - October 27, 2001

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Oct 24 10:58:07 MDT 2001

I've been involved with some people working on network and firewall configuration
problems.  I'll be at Installfest, so if you'd like to bring a system to do
netfilter configuration (that is, nat or packet filtering) I'll see you there.
Come find out the answer to the question: "So... how is this better than KDE?"

Dave