[CLUE-Tech] Konquorer

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Oct 26 11:04:13 MDT 2001

The konqueror web site (www.konqueror.org) says it is part of kdebase.
You can find an rpm at:

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/2.2.1/RedHat-unofficial/7.1/

Seems like you may have to upgrade kdelibs too.  So the short answer to
your question may be "you can't".

Dave

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:32:27 -0600
From: Cyberclops <Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com>
To: clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Tech] DSL QoS monitoring.
Sender: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us

I can't speak to your problem, but there have been a lot of similar problems
with TechAngle's service lately.  They say it is the phone company's fault.  I
can't say.  Sometimes I do believe it is the phone company and other times it
seems more like a glitch in the TechAngle service.  Whatever the cause, it's
the weak link in the Linux operating system.  I use Libranet Linux (Debian) and
it's absolutely a solid performer, but I can't say the same for the ISP
services associated with Linux.