[CLUE-Tech] Galeon + Mozilla = Strange

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Oct 29 11:35:23 MST 2001

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:10:36 -0700
ian <iguy at ionsphere.org> wrote:

> Currently mozilla is on verision 0.9.5.  You might want to try upgrading

> > Well, I just don't know what to make of this. I suppose a bugreport is
> > Screenshots at http://www.rockchucker.com/galeon-buggy.html.

Well, I've generally disliked the upgrade as a fix, without knowing what
it is that's causing the problem. Otherwsise, how can one know whether the
upgrade will fix the problem? That, and I don't have the bandwidth to keep
up-to-date on the latest versions of everything I'm running.

Right now, I can't even think of a good search term to use to hunt for
applicable bugreports or update notices.
--
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a
 difference. Free Software developers don't have that problem."