[CLUE-Tech] for sale: wireless trackball; needed monitor cable, power splitter

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 10:10:13 MDT 2001

I have a 2 month old Logitech wireless trackball for sale.  it supports
USB and PS/2, it has four buttons.  I have all the software and the
box.  I have to get a special mouse because of wrist problems, so I
don't need this.

I got it for $69, I'll sell it for $30

I also need to know of a good store to buy computer parts, I need a
monitor extension cable and a power splitter, I'd rather not go
someplace like CompUSA, if you know of a wholesaler, that would be good
too.

Thanks,
Brandon

http://im.yahoo.com