[CLUE-Tech] CLUE Meeting Tonight (9/11)

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at att.net
Tue Sep 11 12:16:45 MDT 2001

Also to note, in light of things, The I.T.E.C. Company
will be canceling its lecture on "Why Linux?" at the
AITP's dinner meeting as well.  We hope to reschedule
this for a later date to AITP, as well as to have the
opportunity to speak with the CLUE groups as well.

Lynn, feel free to contact me at a later time about the
above as well.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater, LCP
CEO and Consultant