[CLUE-Tech] My Open Relay (again)

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Thu Sep 13 08:48:34 MDT 2001

OK, I've tried installing the latest sendmail packages, but my system is so
hopelessly out-of-date that I fail dependencies.  I have decided that the
best fix is a re-build with the latest release of my favorite distribution
and all updates.

...but I won't have time to do that for a few days at least, so...

Does anyone have a known-good 'sendmail.cf' from RedHat 6.x?  I'm pretty
sure that that's the file that was modified in order to open up my relay.
'Course, if I'm wrong, I'll be begging for help again...