[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: Need Networking help

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sat Sep 15 10:11:50 MDT 2001

I have a 678 (2 in fact), and I'd like to help.  Unfortunately I live way down
south. Still, I'll send you some speculation off list.

Have you looked at the DSL HOWTO?
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/DSL-HOWTO/index.html

Looks like that may have a lot of stuff that isn't useful for you, but I'll
have to take a read to learn more about the central office side.

Dave