[CLUE-Tech] Hancom Office - A Commercial KDE Application

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Sep 21 17:36:42 MDT 2001

Kevin Cullis wrote:

> That's what I'm currently trying to do: identifying things which I do
> with an office suite that I can do with other apps.  Maybe we could put
> together a document to show others that they don't NEED an office suite,
> but just a mixture of apps that are free with Linux.

Heh.  Most people won't need a presentation program, unless you're trying to
present something :-)  Being unemployed, I don't need one, but wouldn't it be
nice to have if I ever gave a talk at CLUE?  I know a guy who once wrote an
entire slideshow in postscript - not too hard once you learn the language, but
who knows it already?