[CLUE-Tech] Fwd: (no subject)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Sep 25 07:58:58 MDT 2001

Yeah, I'd love one. This guy is looking for a kernel hacker for an
embedded system project. Not quite a fit for a database
design/development weenie.

BTW, I'm still looking for work. :-(

--
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a
 difference. Free Software developers don't have that problem."